I’m super proud to help raise money for this organization. This year I’ve donated my Young Adult Paranormal Series: The Fated. If you enjoy Greek mythology, this series is for you–Pandora’s Box with s twist. There are a ton of terrific authors who have graciously donated as well. Be sure to check out the awesome list below.
BID | GIVE | LIFT Wear | GIVEAWAY | List of Auction Items
The LIFT Auction is open for bidding!
Monday, April 23 – Friday, April, 27
Bid Here: http://bit.ly/LIFT2018Bid
It’s time! The LIFT 4 Autism auction is open for bidding until Friday, April 27, 5pm EST.
A few bidding tips
1. You must register to bid. This connects any bids you make to an email address and alerts you if someone submits a higher bid, or ultimately if you have the highest bid when the auction closes and you win.
Register, browse and bid here: http://bit.ly/LIFT2018Bid
2. US Only v. International. Before you bid on an item, please note if it is marked Domestic (US Only) or International. If you are outside the US, bid on and win an item marked US Only/domestic, the donor is not obligated to ship Internationally, and the bid will instead be awarded to the next highest eligible bid.
3. There are about 350 items up for bid. For quick reference, you can view this rough list of items, or you can browse, scrolling from page to page, or you can use the search window to find a particular item.
5. When bidding closes, the person with the highest bid at that time is the winner and will be automatically alerted at the email address they used to register.
5. Pay for your bid when you receive the notification that you were the winning bidder. Failure to pay for the bid forfeits the item to the next highest bidder.
Don’t wanna bid? Here’s 2 other ways to give & be involved!
→Make a financial donation to Kulture City through the LIFT Campaign. (No amount is too small!)
GIVE HERE: http://bit.ly/LIFT2018Give
→Buy LIFT Wear (T-shirts, totes, mugs, etc…) All proceeds to Kulture City.
Just a few auction highlights:
- Signed Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy paperbacks – Movie Edition Covers
- Complete Signed STAGE DIVE series by Kylie Scott
- Signed Special Edition Hardcover of Eleanor & Parkby Rainbow Rowell
- Signed copies of John Green paperbacks: The Fault in Our Stars, Turtles All the Way Down, Paper Towns and Looking for Alaska.
- Corinne Michaels’ complete catalogue of signed paperbacks
- A signed set of Sarah Maclean’s Scandal & Scoundrels series – 3 Books
- Signed paperback of The Idea of Youby Robinne Lee
- Book Bonanza Tickets! (SOLD OUT!) – Here & Here
- Holidays With the Belles Tickets/Dallas Signing (SOLD OUT)
- Signed paperback of Julie Murphy’s Dumplin’, #1 NYT Bestseller and soon-to-be motion picture
- Signed trade paperbacks of The Gamble, Sweet Dreams and Lady Luck by Kristen Ashley
- Any SIX Signed Paperbacks from Vi Keeland – Winner’s Choice!
- Leylah Attar’s complete catalogue of signed paperbacks
- Signed paperback of The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
- Full signed set of the Landry Family series paperbacks by Adriana Locke
- Various items from favorites like Penelope Ward, Colleen Hoover, LJ Shen, Taylor Jenkins Reid, Sylvain Reynard, Anna Todd, J. Daniels, Meghan March and many more.
All proceeds from the auction, TeeSpring campaign, and online donations go directly to Kulture City, our national charitable partner and the incredible work they do for ASD families. Learn more about their programs at kulturecity.org.
Contact us at email@example.com with questions.
Don’t miss a thing!
Welcome to the first ever Pages of Fear blog hop. It’s a pre-Halloween event celebrating authors who like to fright and delight with their writing. As you progress through the twenty-eight blogs/websites, you’ll learn about authors you may already know, and be introduced to some new ones.
Everyone loves the opportunity to get something free. All of the authors have gathered together to give ONE lucky winner signed copies of their books (one per author). You may even find other types of giveaways on their sites so, keep your eyes open. While you’re looking you want to locate the secret word on each site. Make a list of the words in the proper order. When you reach the final destination (Authorsfbenson.com), you’ll find an email address. Send your list to it. The winner will be selected courtesy of random.org.
Get on your marks.
To continue the hop, please go to Cadence Rae’s (author of In Her Eyes) site: https://cadencerae.wordpress.com. Eek! I’m pumped to join so many authors in this cool hop. Anyone wondering which book I’m giving away? It is Hope’s Decree, The Fated book 1. What’s my book about? A girl born to correct the horrors released from her ancestor’s box… Pandora’s Box, to be exact. The next book, Hope’s Deceit is already out, and the last book, Hope’s Defeat is written and will have a release date from my publisher soon. Scroll down to read the full blurb for Hope’s Decree. 🙂 Thanks so much for participating! In case you missed the story and (like me) need to see each blank to fill it in, I’ve posted a copy below.
Eventually, the toy was forgotten and relegated to a _______ in the attic. The house was eventually ________ and all of its belongings were either sold, given away, or ________ into a ________ at the curb.
But the doll… she __________.
Shortly before the ________ collectors arrived, a young couple comes upon the _________. Immediately, the doll’s _______ face and _________ clothes catches the woman’s _________.
“Rebecca, you can’t be serious. That’s a piece of ________,” the man points out.
She reaches into the jumbled ______ and pulls the ______ out. “This is an _______. I can _______ she’ll go for top dollar. She just needs a little love and care.”
The young ______ just shakes his head and continues walking down the _________. His wife was good for finding trash and turning it into a ___________.
Rebecca took the hem of her ________ and wiped some of the dirt off the doll’s face. “You have a _______ now.”
She _________ the _______ in the doll’s eye.
When everything else is lost, there is always hope.
While most teens want an epic senior year, Trinity Whitebone hoped for a normal one. Being seventeen was hard enough. Having the emotions of everyone around you in your head made life more than a little difficult.
Until Blain Heros enrolled.
He screamed hot-god in jeans with just his walk. His intense stare warmed her skin like a thousand suns. Unfortunately, his interest in her seemed to run from blazing to freezing in the span of moments and left her nothing but confused. She could deal with things not being normal, but when life goes from strange to dangerous…
Trinity is the direct descendant of Pandora and fated to rectify the terrors released into the world by her curious ancestor. With powers she didn’t know existed and abilities she never wanted, Trinity walks away from everything her life had become. She thought she could turn her back on her fate, until a band of rogue immortals discovers who she is and will do whatever it takes to control her powers. Trinity is left with one decision…Embrace fate or die trying.
STILL, the emotional final installment of Kennedy Ryan’s GRIP series, is LIVE!
Through thick and thin.
Ride or die.
You can count on me.The promises people make.
The vows we take.
Assumptions of the heart.
Emotion tells us how we feel, but life…life has a way of plunging us in boiling water, burning away our illusions, testing our faith, trying our convictions.
Love floating is a butterfly, but love tested is an anchor.
For Grip and Bristol,
Love started at the top of the world
On a Ferris wheel under the stars
But when that love is tested, will they fly or fall?
Grab the first book in a three book series for #FREE…today only! DISTRACTION is #FREE today only!!! Click here: Amazon
LIFT 2017 is here!
LIFT is the charitable initiative rallying the romance community in April, Autism Awareness/Acceptance Month. All proceeds go to Kulture City and their programs for ASD families!
WAYS YOU CAN HELP!
➔ Online Auction: Browse NOW! Bid Mon, 4/24!
charityauction.bid/lift4autism (must register to bid)
➔ Get your LIFT-Wear (t-shirts, totes, mugs, etc..)
➔ Don’t want a shirt? Don’t want to bid? You can make a tax-deductible donation here: http://www.kulturecity.org/lovewithoutwords/lift-4-autism/#lwow-donate
➔ 1-Click EVER IN THE AFTER, the LIFT Anthology, for 99¢!